SPS Commerce’s annual Omnichannel retail conference is happening April 26 – 28, 2016 in Minneapolis, MN. We’d love for you to join us there!
Consumer shopping habits are changing the retail industry. The top priorities in retailing are creating engaged digital relationships and streamlining the path to purchase, wherever the shopper would like to buy. This era of digital retailing is built on retailers and their suppliers collaborating across the supply chain to ensure the consumer’s delight.
In a lively, dynamic, and collaborative setting, SPS In:fluence 2016 brings together executives from all aspects of the retail industry to ensure you can capitalize on this profound new era of digital retailing. You’ll have ample opportunity to:
- Connect with influential executives who are sharing their firsthand digital retail experiences
- Discover resources and solutions designed to enhance digital retailing
- Learn how to delight consumers while staying profitable
- Return to your office informed and ready to put ideas into action
- Develop lasting partnerships and relationships with the executives and firms at the forefront of change
To register and learn more, visit: spsinfluence.com