Sage Summit is the most valuable business event you will attend in 2014, a place where you can talk about how you want your business to grow, and then figure out how to do it. From incredible guest speakers, to hands-on learning experiences, to a bustling Expo, to meeting new and awesome people, Sage Summit is the place to be this year. Here are the top four reasons to make Sage Summit your business conference destination for this summer.
Sage Summit 2014
Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, NV
July 28-31, 2014
Visit Booth No. 922 – Follow all the action at #SageSummit
The Top Four Reasons to Go this Year
1. Magic Johnson will be there
That’s pretty cool.
In addition to Magic Johnson, there will also be a whole bunch of Sage partners, third-party software developers, and industry experts who know what your business is going through. Also attending and presenting:
- Biz Stone, Co-Founder of Twitter, and Co-Founder and CEO of Jelly, Inc.
- Robert Gibbs, Obama advisor and Former White House Press Secretary
- Karl Rove, Former Deputy Chief of Staff and George W. Bush advisor
- And others who run businesses like yours.
2. You’ll learn a lot about the tools you need to grow your business
It’s not just the thought leaders and industry experts who matter at Sage Summit, you matter, too. In fact, this whole conference is built to help you. Sage Summit’s customer focus (and ours!) means that you’ll get to check out hands-on experiences, live demos, learning labs, product sessions, and more—all so that you can test drive every product you’re curious about and confidently make decisions that grow your business. Want to know more about how to make your supply chain management easier? You’ll learn.
There’s more though, too. This year, Sage Summit will focus on six strategic tracks, built to give your business the keys to unlock success in 2014. These tracks are:
- Business performance in the digital age
- Industry best practices
- Managing risk and data security
- Maximizing your workforce and benefits
- Navigating the regulatory landscape
- Strengthening sales, marketing, and customer relationships
3. You’ll see us there!
One of the best things you’ll do at Sage Summit is meet our whole team. We’ll be at booth number 922, and we’ll be showcasing our MAPADOC EDI solution (my favorite!), our new Time and Billing solution, TBX, and a lot of business software solutions to get your business running as efficiently and profitably as you’ve always dreamed it could be.
Want to match a face to the names you’ve been hearing? Here are just some of the team members you’ll meet at Sage Summit:
- Gary Berman, our MAPADOC leader
- Sam Hunter, our engineer of incredible customer experiences
- Jeff Roth, SWK’s CEO
- Paul Frydman, SWK’s COO
- Michelle Paparo, our Sage 100 ERP powerhouse
- Josh Thigpen, our head Sage ERP X3 guy
- Adrian Carranza, your resource for all things Sage 500 ERP
- …and me, too! I’m Marthe Chensel, the woman behind all the awesomeness your MAPADOC EDI product offers you
4. It’s in Vegas
Which is awesome.
Oh, and there’s going to be a great, Vegas-style after-party, too.
Are you ready?
Come join us for Sage Summit this year in Las Vegas, July 28-31, 2014. Can’t wait? Join the conversation on Twitter at #SageSummit We look forward to meeting you soon!