We are pleased to announce that MAPADOC for Sage Enterprise Management V12 has been released. This release ensures MAPADOC compatibility with Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) V12 as well as the addition of a couple of enhancements.
With this notification, I would like a moment to inform and update you on the MAPADOC version support policy.
MAPADOC follows the Sage support guidelines with three categories – Current, Standard and Lifeline. The versions of MAPADOC compatible with PU9, V11 and V12 fit into the Current category. MAPADOC versions compatible with V6, V7 and V8 fit into the Lifeline category. What does that mean for you?
- Enhancements will be included in the current version (V12) and one version back (V11)
- Defects will be fixed in the current version (V12) as well as V11 and PU9
- Note – After Q2 2020, defects will be fixed in the current version and one version back
- Severity level 1 defects will be addressed via hot fixes
- Other defects found in versions that fit into the Standard category require an upgrade to a more current version or if you choose, the defect will be corrected in your current version and you will be billed at time and materials.
- Defects found in versions that fit into the Lifeline category require an upgrade to a more current version or if you choose, the defect will be corrected in your current version and you will be billed at time and materials.
Adhering to this policy allows the MAPADOC team to focus on bringing added features and functionality to the most current versions. Note that versions of MAPADOC that fit into the Standard and Lifeline categories have been out in the market for several years. The expectation is that they are quite stable and robust.
Please reach out to CAM@MAPADOC.com to schedule your implementation.