When running Inbound 850 Validation in MAPADOC for Sage 100, an error is encountered with text similar to the below:
“Record ‘7’ is missing from …\MAS90\MAS_XXX\ECXXX\EC_TranslatorVAN.M4T” (where “XXX” is the company code).
The ‘7’ portion of the error message may also contain a Translator VAN profile code, like ‘7SPSTEST’. Also note the ‘7’ portion of the error message references the translator type selected and may be a different number if SPS is not being used (1=Qualedi, 2=TrustedLink, 3=Gentran, 4=GE Desktop, 5=Other, 6=DI Central, 7=SPS Commerce, 8=Delimited File, and 9=ACT Data)
See below screen shot for an example of this error:
Click the “End” button on the error message to close out of the Validation process.
This error indicates that either 1) There is no “VAN” selected in Customer Trading Partner Maintenance, or 2) The “VAN” selected in Customer Trading Partner Maintenance does not match any existing profile in Translator VAN Maintenance.
- Open Custom Trading Partner Maintenance
- Select the profile for the trading partner(s) that generated the error
- Confirm that the “VAN” field is set to an existing profile in Translator VAN Maintenance
- Click “Accept” to save and close the window
- Re-run Inbound 850 Validation to confirm that the error no longer appears